Thursday 27 September 2012

Mother Nature and People

I never forget to take my camera along with me whenever I am out on a trip with my family and friends.  Needless to say that I am addicted to taking photos of whatever catches my eyes, especially the beauty of nature that God provides in abundance.  Moreover, it is a stressful world we live in and everybody needs a healthy dose of pampering to rejuvenate their mind and body from time to time and I use my photo-taking hobby as a stress buster and this is one of my best stress-busting activities among others.  It gives me immense pleasure to take photos of my near and dear ones, my friends, nature, animals, birds and so on.

Click on photos to enlarge.







Lunar Eclipse on December 10, 2011.
The Moon turned brown.

Women love to be photographed, didn't I say that before??


Four Sisters.








YOU MAY ALSO LIKE